This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fri Feb 8 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- fix CVE-2008-0658 (#432013)
- Mon Jan 14 2008 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- fix default slurpd directory to /var/lib/ldap
- Fri Nov 2 2007 Jan Safranek <jsafranek at redhat.com>
- new upstream version, fixing few security flaws
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected openldap package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.0