This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fri Feb 8 2008 John Berninger <john at ncphotography dot
com> - 2.3.3-0
- update to 2.3.3 for security fixes - BZ 431547
- Sun Dec 30 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- updated to 2.3.2 (bz 426431, Draft Information
- Tue Oct 30 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- updated to 2.3.1 (bz 357731, wordpress XSS issue)
- Mon Oct 15 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- updated to 2.3
- disabled wordpress-core-update
- Tue Sep 11 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- updated to 2.2.3 (security release)
- Wed Aug 29 2007 John Berninger <john at ncphotography
dot com> - 2.2.2-0
- update to upstream 2.2.2
- license tag update
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected wordpress package.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.4
CVSS Temporal Score : 5.6
Public Exploit Available : true