This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Jan 29 2008 Brian Pepple <bpepple at
fedoraproject.org> - 1.2.5-7
- Add patch to fix ILBM image buffer overflow. (#430693)
- Thu Jan 24 2008 Brian Pepple <bpepple at
fedoraproject.org> - 1.2.5-6
- Add patch to fix buffer-overflow. (#430100)
- Sun Aug 5 2007 Brian Pepple <bpepple at
fedoraproject.org> - 1.2.5-5
- Update license tag.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected SDL_image package.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 7.8
Public Exploit Available : true