This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote database server is affected by multiple issues.
According to its version, the installation of IBM DB2 running on the
remote host is affected by one or more of the following issues :
- A local user may be able to gain root privileges using
the 'db2pd' tool. (IZ03546)
- The 'b2dart' tool executes a TPUT command, which
effectively allows users to run commands as the DB2
instance owner. (IZ03647)
- A buffer overflow and invalid memory access
vulnerability exist in the DAS server code. (IZ05496)
- An unspecified vulnerability in 'SYSPROC.ADMIN_SP_C'.
- An unspecified vulnerability exists due to incorrect
authorization checking in 'ALTER TABLE' statements.
See also :
Apply IBM DB2 UDB Version 8.1 Fix Pack 16 or later.
Risk factor :
Critical / CVSS Base Score : 10.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 10.0
Public Exploit Available : false