This script is Copyright (C) 2008-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Wed Jan 2 2008 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- fixes #427197 (Long Joliet file name overflows cdio's
- Fri Aug 24 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- Mon Jul 23 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- updated to 0.78.2 (#221359) (this time for real)
- Thu Jan 4 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- updated to 0.78.2 (#221359)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected libcdio, libcdio-debuginfo and / or libcdio-devel
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 29844 (fedora_2008-0104.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now