This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
This patch provides fixes for :
- overwriting user surename with cn
- memory leek
- redundant calls to LDAP
- security vulnerability
- issue with returning partial list for group members if
buffer size passed to LUM is too small
- issues related to uninitialized structure/variable when
LUM runs from the
- cache and then need to go to LDAP to get data
- potential seg fault under heavy load
- issue with intruder count being incremented 4 times on
one incorrect login
- users are not case sensitive when not using cache only
Apply ZYPP patch number 2053.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now