This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2012 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
- the CURL module lacked checks for control characters
- str_repeat() contained an integer overflow
- ext/wddx contained a buffer overflow
- memory_limit() lacked checks for integer overflows
- a bug in sscanf() could potentially be exploited to
execute arbitrary code. (CVE-2006-4020)
- an uninitialized varable caused apache to crash during
- corrupt gif images could crash php
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 2102.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.6