This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SuSE 10 host is missing a security-related patch.
Several bugs were fixed in the Apache2 webserver :
These include the following security issues :
- mod_status: Fix a possible XSS attack against a site
with a public server-status page and ExtendedStatus
enabled, for browsers which perform charset 'detection'.
- mod_cache: Prevent a segmentation fault if attributes
are listed in a Cache-Control header without any value.
- prefork, worker, event MPMs: Ensure that the parent
process cannot be forced to kill processes outside its
process group. (CVE-2007-3304)
- mod_proxy: Prevent reading past the end of a buffer when
parsing date-related headers. PR 41144. (CVE-2007-3847)
- mod_autoindex: Add in ContentType and Charset options to
IndexOptions directive. This allows the admin to
explicitly set the content-type and charset of the
generated page. (CVE-2007-4465)
and the following non-security issues :
- get_module_list: replace loadmodule.conf atomically
- Use File::Temp to create good tmpdir in logresolve.pl2
See also :
Apply ZYPP patch number 4669.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0