This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Thu Nov 29 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- Upstream released 2.10
- Renamed cfg-sample configs to just .cfg
- Added BR of perl-devel, libjpeg-devel, libpng-devel
- Wed Sep 26 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- rebuild for koji test
- Sat Sep 8 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected nagios, nagios-debuginfo and / or nagios-devel
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3