This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Mon Nov 5 2007 Bruno Postle <bruno at postle.net>
- fix for CVE-2007-5200 hugin unsafe temporary file
- bug #332401; bug #362851; bug #362861; bug #362871
- fix Source tag
- update license GPL -> GPLv2+
- Mon Aug 13 2007 Bruno Postle <bruno at postle.net>
- rebuild for boost soname change
- add enblend dependency as enblend is now in fedora
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected hugin and / or hugin-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 3.3