This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Fri Oct 26 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- Fix for Bug 348731 and CVE-2007-5623
- Wed Aug 22 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- Rebuild for BuildID
- License change
- Fri Aug 10 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- Fix for check_linux_raid - #234416
- Fix for check_ide_disk - #251635
- Tue Aug 7 2007 Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com>
- Fix for check_smtp - #251049
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.3
Public Exploit Available : false