This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Mon Sep 17 2007 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> -
- bz292941, CVE-2007-4137
- Wed Aug 29 2007 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> -
- cleanup security patch
- Tue Aug 28 2007 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> -
- CVE-2007-3388 qt3 format string flaw
- Thu Jun 14 2007 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> -
- backport to fix #bz243722, bz#244148, Applications
using qt-mysql crash if database is removed before
QApplication is destroyed
- Mon Apr 23 2007 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com> -
- apply patch to fix fontrendering problem in gu_IN
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : true