This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Tue Sep 11 2007 Adrian Reber <adrian at lisas.de> -
- updated to 2.2.3 (security release)
- Wed Aug 29 2007 John Berninger <john at ncphotography
dot com> - 2.2.2-0
- update to upstream 2.2.2
- license tag update
- Wed Jul 4 2007 John Berninger <john at ncphotography
dot com> - 2.2.1-1
- update to upstream 2.2.1 to fix various
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected wordpress package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
CVSS Temporal Score : 6.5
Public Exploit Available : true