This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora host is missing a security update.
- Mon Aug 27 2007 Peter Vrabec <pvrabec at redhat.com>
- fix segfault of data-change-warn option (#255261),
patch from dkopecek at redhat.com
- Fri Aug 24 2007 Peter Vrabec <pvrabec at redhat.com>
- new upstream release with CVE-2007-4134 fix
- Sun Jun 24 2007 Peter Vrabec <pvrabec at redhat.com>
- build star on ARM platforms (#245465)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected star and / or star-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8