This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2016 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
The following issues have been fixed in PHP, which were spotted by the
MOPB project or fixed in PHP 5.2.3 release :
- missing open_basedir and safe_mode restriction
- chunk_split() integer overflow (CVE-2007-2872)
- DoS condition in libgd's image processing
- possible super-global overwrite inside
- buffer overflow inside user_filter_factory_create()
- remotely trigger-able buffer overflow inside bundled
- CRLF injection inside ftp_putcmd() (CVE-2007-2509)
- remotely trigger-able buffer overflow inside
- MOPB-41-2007:PHP 5 sqlite_udf_decode_binary() Buffer
Overflow Vulnerability (CVE-2007-0906)
- MOPB-03-2007: deep recursion DoS (CVE-2007-1285)
Update the affected php5 packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: SuSE Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 27391 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now