This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update fixes the following issues :
- possible remote file inclusion (CVE-2007-1429)
- XSS injection in SCORM 1.2 reports
- Fixed XSS in login block
Additionally changes :
- Fixed visibility of site blogs
- moodle-config.php is now located in /etc/moodle/
- added safe_mode and session.save_handler as php options
Update the affected moodle packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5