This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Tue Oct 2 2007 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> -
- do not fall back on trusted X11 cookies
- Fri Jul 13 2007 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> -
- fixed audit log injection problem (CVE-2007-3102)
- Thu Jun 21 2007 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> -
- document where the nss certificate and token dbs are
- Wed Jun 20 2007 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> -
- experimental support for PKCS#11 tokens through
- Tue Apr 3 2007 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com> -
- correctly setup context when empty level requested
- and always request default level as returned by
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5