This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Update to official Linux 184.108.40.206 (previously 220.127.116.11-rc1):
Update to Linux 18.104.22.168:
- USB: three trivial fixes
- futex: fix compat list traversal
- Restore ofpath functionality (IDE_PROC_FS=y)(#289931)
- add option to disable DMA on libata PATA devices
(libata.pata_dma, see kernel-parameters.txt)
- fix DMA on ATAPI devices with it821x
- fix cable detection on pata_via
- fix vmware's broken SCSI device emulation
- fix init of huawei 220 modem
- LVM: fix hang and lockups during snapshot (#269541)
- net: fix oops with zero-length packet (#253290)
- CFS scheduler updates
- utrace update (#248532, #267161, #284311)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.2