This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing one or more security-related
Apache HTTP server project reports :
The following potential security flaws are addressed :
- CVE-2007-3847: mod_proxy: Prevent reading past the end of a buffer
when parsing date-related headers.
- CVE-2007-1863: mod_cache: Prevent a segmentation fault if attributes
are listed in a Cache-Control header without any value.
- CVE-2007-3304: prefork, worker, event MPMs: Ensure that the parent
process cannot be forced to kill processes outside its process group.
- CVE-2006-5752: mod_status: Fix a possible XSS attack against a site
with a public server-status page and ExtendedStatus enabled, for
browsers which perform charset 'detection'. Reported by Stefan Esser.
- CVE-2006-1862: mod_mem_cache: Copy headers into longer lived
storage; header names and values could previously point to cleaned up
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 26039 (freebsd_pkg_c115271d602b11dc898c001921ab2fa4.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now