This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
Summary of changes :
- update to 22.214.171.124 (fixing #247749 and countless others)
- avoid unnecessary .rpmsave / .rpmnew files (#29470,
- stricter docdir checking (#246819)
- allow checking for pending signals from python
- add hook to python for cleaning up on unclean exit
- resurrect api documentation
- spec cleanups
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 25940 (fedora_2007-668.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now