This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Fri Aug 3 2007 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com>
- use localhost in testsuite, hopefully fixes slow build
- CVE-2007-3108 - fix side channel attack on private
- make ssl session cache id matching strict (#233599)
- Wed Jul 25 2007 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com>
- allow building on ARM architectures (#245417)
- use reference timestamps to prevent multilib conflicts
- -devel package must require pkgconfig (#241031)
- Mon Dec 11 2006 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com>
- detect duplicates in add_dir properly (#206346)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 25911 (fedora_2007-661.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now