This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Fri Apr 6 2007 Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> 1.0.0-4
- libX11-CVE-2007-1667.patch: Fix CVE-2007-1667
- Tue Jun 20 2006 Mike A. Harris <mharris at redhat.com>
- Added libX11-1.0.1-setuid.diff to fix potential
security issue (#196094)
- Change dependency on 'filesystem' package to
'xorg-x11-filesystem' package, so we can control this
- Added NEWS to doc list.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected libX11, libX11-debuginfo and / or libX11-devel
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 25030 (fedora_2007-427.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now