This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Thu Mar 15 2007 Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar at
redhat.com> - 14:3.9.4-4.fc5
- fix buffer overflow in 802.11 printer (#232349,
- require /usr/sbin/sendmail (#232363)
- Wed Nov 8 2006 Miroslav Lichvar <mlichvar at
redhat.com> - 14:3.9.4-3.fc5
- fix processing of Prism and AVS headers (#207435)
- fix arp2ethers script
- update ethercodes.dat
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 6.8