This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2010 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote host is missing a vendor-supplied security patch
The remote host is missing the patch for the advisory SUSE-SA:2006:050 (ImageMagick).
Several security problems have been fixed in ImageMagick:
- CVE-2006-3744: Several heap buffer overflows were found in the Sun
Bitmap decoder of ImageMagick during an audit by the Google Security
Team. This problem could be exploited by an attacker to execute code.
- CVE-2006-3743: Multiple buffer overflows were found by the Google
Security team in the XCF handling due to incorrect bounds checking.
This problem could be exploited by an attacker to execute code.
- CVE-2006-4144: An integer overflow in the ReadSGIImage function can
be used by attackers to potentially execute code.
- An infinite loop in ImageMagick caused by TransformHSB was fixed.
- An infinite loop in the handling of TIFF images was fixed.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now