This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Sat Jan 6 2007 Miloslav Trmac <mitr at redhat.com> -
- Update to fetchmail-6.3.6 (CVE-2006-5867,
- Wed Nov 1 2006 Miloslav Trmac <mitr at redhat.com> -
- Update to fetchmail-6.3.5
- Fix some rpmlint warnings
- Sun Sep 24 2006 Miloslav Trmac <mitr at redhat.com> -
- Don't increase the certificate search path on each
- Wed Jul 12 2006 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected fetchmail and / or fetchmail-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.8