This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Wed Sep 20 2006 Ivana Varekova <varekova at redhat.com>
- fix bug 204676 (patches by Tavis Ormandy)
- CVE-2006-4334 - null dereference problem
- CVE-2006-4335 - buffer overflow problem
- CVE-2006-4336 - buffer underflow problem
- CVE-2006-4338 - infinite loop problem
- CVE-2006-4337 - buffer overflow problem
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected gzip and / or gzip-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 24183 (fedora_2006-989.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now