This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Thu Jul 20 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- security fixes [CVE-2006-3694]
- ruby-1.8.4-fix-insecure-dir-operation.patch :
fixed the insecure operations in the certain
safe-level restrictions. (#199538)
- ruby-1.8.4-fix-alias-safe-level.patch: fixed to not
bypass the certain safe-level restrictions. (#199543)
- Mon Jun 19 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- fixed the wrong file list again. moved tcltk library
into ruby-tcltk. (#195872)
- Thu Jun 8 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- ruby-deprecated-search-path.patch: applied to add more
search path for backward compatibility.
- added byacc to BuildReq.
- exclude ppc64 to make ruby-mode package. right now
emacs.ppc64 isn't provided and buildsys became much
- Wed May 17 2006 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- correct sitelibdir. (#184198)
- ruby-rubyprefix.patch: moved all arch-independent
modules under /usr/lib/ruby and keep arch-dependent
modules under /usr/lib64/ruby for 64bit archs. so
'rubylibdir', 'sitelibdir' and 'sitedir' in
Config::CONFIG points to the kind of /usr/lib/ruby
- ruby-deprecated-search-path.patch: added the deprecated
installation paths to the search path for the backward
- added a Provides: ruby(abi) to ruby-libs.
- ruby-1.8.4-64bit-pack.patch: backport patch from
upstream to fix unpack('l') not working on 64bit arch
and integer overflow on template 'w'. (#189350)
- updated License tag to be more comfortable, and with a
pointer to get more details, like Python package does.
- clean up.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 24158 (fedora_2006-849.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now