This script is Copyright (C) 2007-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Thu Sep 28 2006 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com>
- fix CVE-2006-2937 - mishandled error on ASN.1 parsing
- fix CVE-2006-2940 - parasitic public keys DoS
- fix CVE-2006-3738 - buffer overflow in
- fix CVE-2006-4343 - sslv2 client DoS (#206940)
- Sat Sep 9 2006 Tomas Mraz <tmraz at redhat.com>
- fix CVE-2006-4339 - prevent attack on PKCS#1 v1.5
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 24028 (fedora_2006-1004.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now