This script is Copyright (C) 2006-2013 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Joomla Site reports :
- Secured 'Remember Me' functionality against SQL injection attacks
- Secured 'Related Items' module against SQL injection attacks
- Secured 'Weblinks' submission against SQL injection attacks
- Secured SEF from XSS vulnerability
- Hardened frontend submission forms against spoofing
- Secured mosmsg from misuse
- Hardened mosgetparam by setting variable type to integer if default
value is detected as numeric
- Secured com_messages from XSS vulnerability
- Secured getUserStateFromRequest() from XSS vulnerability
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 21788 (freebsd_pkg_1f935f61075d11db822b728b50d539a3.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now