This script is Copyright (C) 2006-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Mon Feb 6 2006 Ivana Varekova <varekova at redhat.com>
- fix bug 178961 - CVE-2005-4667 - unzip long file name
- Wed Aug 3 2005 Ivana Varekova <varekova at redhat.com>
- fix bug 164928 - TOCTOU issue in unzip
- Mon May 9 2005 Ivana Varekova <varekova at redhat.com>
- fix bug 156959 invalid file mode on created files
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected unzip and / or unzip-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 20871 (fedora_2006-098.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now