This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Wed Sep 14 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Fixes for CVE-2005-2490 and CVE-2005-2492
- Mon Sep 5 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Fix aic7xxx issue with >4GB. (#167049)
- Fri Sep 2 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Various post 2.6.13 ACPI updates. (20050902)
- Mon Aug 29 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Fix local builds when '-' is in the hostname.
- Update ALPS driver to 2.6.13 level
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 19868 (fedora_2005-905.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now