This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Fri May 6 2005 Thomas Woerner <twoerner at redhat.com>
- fixed possible libXpm overflows (#151640)
- allow to write XPM files with absolute path names
- Fri Nov 26 2004 Thomas Woerner <twoerner at redhat.com>
- fixed CVE-2004-0687 (integer overflows) and
CVE-2004-0688 (stack overflows) in embedded Xpm
- latest Xpm patches: CVE-2004-0914 (#135081)
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected lesstif, lesstif-debuginfo and / or lesstif-devel
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 19721 (fedora_2005-815.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now