This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Fri Apr 22 2005 David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat.com> -
- Added the correct patch this time
- Wed Apr 20 2005 David Malcolm <dmalcolm at redhat.com> -
- Added patch for #155378 (CVE-2005-0806)
- Updated mozilla_build_version from 1.7.6 to 1.7.7
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected evolution, evolution-debuginfo and / or
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 19655 (fedora_2005-338.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now