This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Wed Mar 23 2005 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com>
- Applied patch to fix konqueror international domain name
spoofing, CVE-2005-0237, #147405
- get rid of broken AltiVec instructions on ppc
- Wed Mar 2 2005 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com>
- Applied patch to fix DCOP DoS, CVE-2005-0396, #150092
thanks KDE security team
- Wed Feb 16 2005 Than Ngo <than at redhat.com>
- Applied patch to fix dcopidlng insecure temporary file
usage, CVE-2005-0365, #148823
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected kdelibs, kdelibs-debuginfo and / or kdelibs-devel
Risk factor :
Low / CVSS Base Score : 2.1