This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Mon Feb 21 2005 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com>
- Work around selinux <<EOF problem during initdb (bug
- Repair improper error message in init script when
PGVERSION doesn't match.
- Arrange for auto update of version embedded in init
- Fix improper call of strerror_r, which leads to junk
error messages in libpq.
- Patch additional buffer overruns in plpgsql
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 19616 (fedora_2005-157.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now