This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Fri Jun 17 2005 Jiri Ryska <jryska at redhat.com>
- fixed getuid security bug CVE-2005-0014
- fixed security bug CVE-2004-1079
- Mon Apr 11 2005 Jiri Ryska <jryska at redhat.com>
- fixed getuid security bug CVE-2005-0013
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected ipxutils, ncpfs and / or ncpfs-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 19464 (fedora_2005-435.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now