This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2014 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Andrew V. Samoilov reported several vulnerabilities that were
corrected in MidnightCommand 4.6.0 :
- Format string issues (CVE-2004-1004)
- Buffer overflows (CVE-2004-1005)
- Denial-of-service, infinite loop (CVE-2004-1009)
- Denial-of-service, corrupted section header (CVE-2004-1090)
- Denial-of-service, NULL pointer dereference (CVE-2004-1091)
- Freeing unallocated memory (CVE-2004-1092)
- Using already freed memory (CVE-2004-1093)
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
High / CVSS Base Score : 7.5
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 18884 (freebsd_pkg_2b2b333b6bd311d995f8000a95bc6fae.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now