This script is Copyright (C) 2005-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Wed Jun 29 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Mon Jun 27 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Disable multipath caches. (#161168)
- Reenable AMD756 I2C driver for x86-64. (#159609)
- Add more IBM r40e BIOS's to the C2/C3 blacklist.
- Thu Jun 23 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Make orinoco driver suck less.
- Exec-shield randomisation fix.
- pwc driver warning fix.
- Prevent potential oops in tux with symlinks. (#160219)
- Wed Jun 22 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Clean up subthread exec (CVE-2005-1913)
- ia64 ptrace + sigrestore_context (CVE-2005-1761)
- Wed Jun 22 2005 David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at redhat.com>
- Update audit support
- Mon Jun 20 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Rebase to 2.6.12
- Temporarily drop Alans IDE fixes whilst they get
- Enable userspace queueing of ipv6 packets.
- Tue Jun 7 2005 Dave Jones <davej at redhat.com>
- Drop recent b44 changes which broke some setups.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 18604 (fedora_2005-510.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now