This script is Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Tue Dec 21 2004 Joe Orton <jorton at redhat.com>
- fix umask patch (#143286)
- Wed Dec 15 2004 Joe Orton <jorton at redhat.com>
- update to 4.3.10, including security fixes (#141135) :
- unserializer integer overflows, CVE-2004-1019
- exif image parsing overflow, CVE-2004-1065
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 16031 (fedora_2004-568.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now