This script is Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Fri Dec 17 2004 Jay Fenlason <fenlason at redhat.com>
- New upstream release that closes CVE-2004-1154 bz#142544
- Include the -64bit patch from Nalin. This closes
- Update the -logfiles patch to work with 3.0.10
- Create /var/run/winbindd and make it part of the
-common rpm to close bz#142242
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 16027 (fedora_2004-562.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now