This script is Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Tue Oct 12 2004 Tom Lane <tgl at redhat.com> 3.23.58-9.1
- fix security issues CVE-2004-0835, CVE-2004-0836,
CVE-2004-0837 (bugs #135372, 135375, 135387)
- fix privilege escalation on GRANT ALL ON `Foo\_Bar`
- fix multilib problem with mysqlbug and mysql_config
- adjust chkconfig priority per bug #128852
- remove bogus quoting per bug #129409 (MySQL 4.0 has
- add sleep to mysql.init restart(); may or may not fix
- fix low-priority security issues CVE-2004-0388,
CVE-2004-0381, CVE-2004-0457 (bugs #119442, 125991,
- fix bug with dropping databases under recent kernels
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 15930 (fedora_2004-530.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now