This script is Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Thu Nov 11 2004 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- security fix [CVE-2004-0983]
- security fix [CVE-2004-0755]
- ruby-1.8.1-cgi-dos.patch: applied to fix a denial of
service issue. (#138366)
- ruby-1.8.1-cgi_session_perms.patch: sets the
permission of the session data file to 0600. (#130063)
- Sat Oct 30 2004 Akira TAGOH <tagoh at redhat.com> -
- added openssl-devel and db4-devel into BuildRequires.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 15731 (fedora_2004-403.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now