This script is Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Thu Jun 03 2004 Phil Knirsch <pknirsch at redhat.com>
- Built FC2 security errata version based on rawhide.
- Fri May 14 2004 Phil Knirsch <pknirsch at redhat.com>
- Fixed compiler warning/error in netplug.
- Updated to netplug-1.2.6 for security update and
- Thu May 06 2004 Phil Knirsch <pknirsch at redhat.com>
- Updated netplugd to latest upstream version.
- Fixed execshield problem in main.c of netplugd.
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected net-tools and / or net-tools-debuginfo packages.
Risk factor :
Family: Fedora Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 13714 (fedora_2004-154.nasl)
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now