This script is Copyright (C) 2004-2015 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote Fedora Core host is missing a security update.
- Mon Apr 19 2004 Matthias Clasen <mclasen at redhat.com>
- fix a possible out-of-bounds read in the error message
- Tue Mar 02 2004 Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com>
- Fri Feb 27 2004 Mark McLoughlin <markmc at redhat.com>
- rebuild with changed bits/setjmp.h on ppc
- Fri Feb 13 2004 Elliot Lee <sopwith at redhat.com>
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the Fedora security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
Update the affected libpng, libpng-debuginfo and / or libpng-devel
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0