This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote FreeBSD host is missing a security-related update.
Google Chrome releases reports :
22 security fixes in this release, including :
-  High CVE-2017-5111: Use after free in PDFium. Reported by
Luat Nguyen on KeenLab, Tencent on 2017-06-27
-  High CVE-2017-5112: Heap buffer overflow in WebGL. Reported
by Tobias Klein on 2017-07-10
-  High CVE-2017-5113: Heap buffer overflow in Skia. Reported
by Anonymous on 2017-07-20
-  High CVE-2017-5114: Memory life cycle issue in PDFium.
Reported by Ke Liu of Tencent's Xuanwu LAB on 2017-08-07
-  High CVE-2017-5115: Type confusion in V8. Reported by Marco
Giovannini on 2017-07-17
-  High CVE-2017-5116: Type confusion in V8. Reported by
Anonymous on 2017-08-28
-  Medium CVE-2017-5117: Use of uninitialized value in Skia.
Reported by Tobias Klein on 2017-07-04
-  Medium CVE-2017-5118: Bypass of Content Security Policy in
Blink. Reported by WenXu Wu of Tencent's Xuanwu Lab on 2017-07-24
-  Medium CVE-2017-5119: Use of uninitialized value in Skia.
Reported by Anonymous on 2017-05-22
-  Low CVE-2017-5120: Potential HTTPS downgrade during
redirect navigation. Reported by Xiaoyin Liu on 2017-05-05
-  Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other
See also :
Update the affected package.
Risk factor :
Family: FreeBSD Local Security Checks
Nessus Plugin ID: 102988 ()
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now