This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for cacti and cacti-spine fixes security issues and bugs.
The following vulnerabilities were fixed :
- CVE-2017-12927: Cross-site scripting vulnerability in
- CVE-2017-12978:Cross-site scripting vulnerability via
the title field (bsc#1054742) It also contains all
upstream bug fixes and improvements in the 1.1.18
- Sort devices by polling time to allow long running d
- Allow user to hide Graphs from disabled Devices
- Create a separate Realm for Realtime Graphs
- updated translations
- Can now export Device table results to CSV
- Allow Log Rotation to be other than Daily, and other log
See also :
Update the affected cacti / cacti-spine packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 4.3