This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for postgresql94 to 9.4.12 fixes the following issues :
Upstream changelogs :
Security issues fixed :
- CVE-2017-7486: Restrict visibility of
pg_user_mappings.umoptions, to protect passwords stored
as user mapping options. (bsc#1037624)
Please note that manual action is needed to fix this in
existing databases See the upstream release notes for
- CVE-2017-7485: recognize PGREQUIRESSL variable again.
- CVE-2017-7484: Prevent exposure of statistical
information via leaky operators. (bsc#1037603)
Changes in version 9.4.12 :
- Build corruption with CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY
- Fixes for visibility and write-ahead-log stability
Changes in version 9.4.10 :
- Fix WAL-logging of truncation of relation free space
maps and visibility maps
- Fix incorrect creation of GIN index WAL records on
- Fix SELECT FOR UPDATE/SHARE to correctly lock tuples
that have been updated by a subsequently-aborted
- Fix EvalPlanQual rechecks involving CTE scans
- Fix improper repetition of previous results from hashed
aggregation in a subquery
The libraries libpq and libecpg are now supplied by postgresql 9.6.
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12:Update update project.
See also :
Update the affected postgresql94 packages.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0