This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote openSUSE host is missing a security update.
This update for libqt5-qtbase and libqt5-qtdeclarative fixes the
following issues :
This security issue was fixed :
- Prevent potential information leak due to race condition
in QSaveFile (bsc#1034005).
These non-security issues were fixed :
- Fixed crash in QPlainTextEdit
- Fixed Burmese rendering issue
- Fixed reuse of C++-owned QObjects by different QML
engines that could lead to crashes in kwin (bsc#1034402)
- Make libqt5-qtquickcontrols available in SUSE Linux
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP2:Update update
See also :
Update the affected libqt5-qtbase / libqt5-qtdeclarative packages.
Risk factor :
Get Nessus Professional to scan unlimited IPs, run compliance checks & moreBuy Nessus Professional Now