This script is Copyright (C) 2017 Tenable Network Security, Inc.
The remote SUSE host is missing one or more security updates.
This update for mariadb fixes the following issues :
- update to MariaDB 10.0.30 GA
- notable changes :
- XtraDB updated to 5.6.35-80.0
- TokuDB updated to 5.6.35-80.0
- PCRE updated to 8.40
- MDEV-11027: better InnoDB crash recovery progress
- MDEV-11520: improvements to how InnoDB data files are
- Improvements to InnoDB startup/shutdown to make it more
- MDEV-11233: fix for FULLTEXT index crash
- MDEV-6143: MariaDB Linux binary tarballs will now always
untar to directories that match their filename
- release notes and changelog :
- fixes the following CVEs: CVE-2017-3313: unspecified
vulnerability affecting the MyISAM component
[bsc#1020890] CVE-2017-3302: Use after free in
- set the default umask to 077 in rc.mysql-multi
- [bsc#1034911] - tracker bug
- increase build disk size from 10 GB to 13 GB in order to
fix build for aarch64
Note that Tenable Network Security has extracted the preceding
description block directly from the SUSE security advisory. Tenable
has attempted to automatically clean and format it as much as possible
without introducing additional issues.
See also :
To install this SUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product :
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server for SAP 12:zypper in -t patch
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12-LTSS:zypper in -t patch
To bring your system up-to-date, use 'zypper patch'.
Risk factor :
Medium / CVSS Base Score : 5.0
CVSS Temporal Score : 4.1
Public Exploit Available : true