Tenable Network Security presents a unique opportunity to see three of the industry’s visionary leaders during one free event at the Capital City Club, Brookhaven in the Atlanta area.
Scheduled to present during this free half-day event are:
- Renaud Deraison (Creator of Nessus®, Tenable Co-founder and CRO)
- Ron Gula (Creator of Dragon IDS, Tenable Co-founder and CEO/CTO)
- Marcus J. Ranum (Creator of the proxy firewall, Tenable CSO)
Topics covered will include:
- Nessus overview and future plans
- The advantages of pairing active and passive scanning
- An overview and discussion of current security strategies and new industry trends
- The past, present and future of regulatory compliance
- Using Nessus for Web Application Scanning
- Tenable Network Security product/solutions overview
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
About Tenable Network Security®
Tenable Network Security is the leader in unified security monitoring. Tenable provides agentless solutions for continuous monitoring of vulnerabilities, configurations, data leakage, and log management and compromise detection. Tenable's award-winning products are utilized by many Global 2000 organizations and Government agencies to proactively minimize network risk. For more information, please visit http://www.tenable.com.